The importance of keeping your facility neat and clean is often overlooked. This program reinforces the importance of proper housekeeping methods and illustrates the multiple benefits of keeping your work site in order—from increasing safety, to improving your image, to better utilizing your space.
|Housekeeping is one of the most basic and important safety measures you can take. Poor housekeeping increases the risk of fires as well as slip or fall accidents.
||YOUR EMPLOYEES WILL LEARN:|
- The Two Major Causes of Housekeeping Hazards
- Methods of Prevention to Keep Your Workplace Safe and Clean
- Three Major Housekeeping Methods
Video Length: 12 minutes
- Explanation of the OSHA Standard
- Step-by-step Instructions for How to Develop Your Housekeeping Program
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Written Program Development
- Housekeeping Written Program
- Recordkeeping Forms: