Prevention Is The Cure
For the past 16 years, The Cure Inc. has excelled as a successful local first aid and safety distribution company in Omaha, Nebraska. The Cure is a business built on trust among colleagues and customers of integrity and good will. Please think of The Cure for all your safety needs. You'll always find us on the safe side!
Immediate service is a click or phone call away. Here at The Cure Inc., we care for you, the customer. And remember, Prevention is The Cure!
The Cure's Mission
-To assist our customer in achieving higher productivity while lowering their present workers' compensation expenses through:
- Tailored on-site service visits unique to their exact specifications
- Routine scheduled appointments to ensure the first aid and safety program is working beyond acceptable expectation levels
- Consistent feedback and communication through on-going training and support
- Investigating new ways to improve the system as well as the program
The Cure's Promise
-To exceed our customers' expectations by:
- Developing a list of products approved by you and never adding to that list without proper approval
- Being on time, courteous, friendly, and aware of our surroundings
- Having the product knowledge to be a resource for the customer, and discuss other first aid and safety products
- Maintaining a watchful eye on your expenses and communicating with you before leaving your facility
- Providing the most recent safety industry news
- Delivering the best products at the right price
-Top Quality Industrial First Aid, Safety, and Training Products
- All products meet FDA requirements for labeling and packaging, ie: Drug facts, full disclosure
- Full line of industrial first aid, safety, and training products provides one-source purchasing for our customers
- Our size and purchasing power enable us to buy the best products at very competitive pricing and pass along those savings to you!
- Minimal backorders and faster turns in our distribution center ensures the freshest products
Packaging & Fulfillment
- The Cure's First Aid products are packaged in single-use units/dosages with full-disclosure designed specifically for the workplace
- Package appearance conveys quality image
We Have Numerous Safety Products Available
And remember, if the item you need isn't currently in stock or online, just call us at (402) 553-8816 or toll free at (866) 553-8816, and we'll get you whatever you need!
The Cure Inc.'s Guarantee
-100% Customer Satisfaction
- Over 1 Million dollars in product liability insurance
- We're committed to getting it right, or your money back!
- Join hundreds of other satisfied customers who are experiencing the benefits of The Cure Inc.
- First Aid Products
- Safety Products
- Tailored On-Site Professional Service
- Defibrillators (AEDs)
- OSHA / ANSI Compliance
- CPR / BBP Training
- And more!
Our Return Policy
You may return any unopened items sold and fulfilled by thecuresafety.com within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (i.e. you received an incorrect or defective item).
To return an item, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 866-553-8816.
Items that are opened or returned more than 30 days after delivery will receive a partial refund. In these cases, the amount of your refund depends on several factors:
- The cost of return shipping is deducted from your refund if the return is not the result of our error.
- Items that meet our returns guidelines will receive a full refund.
- Items that do not meet our returns guidelines will receive only partial refunds:
- Any unopened item in original condition that is returned more than 30 days after delivery: 80% of item's price.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error: up to 50% of item's price.
- If you returned only one item from a multi-item shipment, you will be reimbursed only for the per-item shipping fee for the item you returned and not the per-shipment fee.
- If you used a gift certificate or coupon to pay for all or part of an item you want to return, that part of your refund will be credited to your account for use on a future purchase. Please note that the original expiration date will still apply.
- If you return an order that was placed using a promotional certificate or discount, you will not be refunded for the amount of the promotional offer, as these discounts were deducted from the original purchase amount.
If after reading this information, you feel that the amount of your refund was incorrect, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us toll free at 866-553-8816.
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. In most cases, we will issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 3 to 5 business days of our receiving your return. If you paid directly from your bank account, it may take up to 10 additional business days for the credit to be posted to your bank account. If you paid by check, it will take longer for you to receive the refund.
Additional Contact Information
|Dan Hosford: 402-612-4783
The Cure, Inc.
4950 Grover St
Omaha, NE 68106